PAG’s Capacity Mapping tool was designed to ensure that the resource and capacity structures in growing organisations are fit for purpose. Safeguarding against lack of capacity within members of your central or executive team is vital to ensure that you are able to work towards each milestone, project, and strategic priority effectively and efficiently.
Capacity Mapping Specification
Working closely with members of your team to design a capacity map, PAG will:
- Analyse your team’s workload and productivity using a series of interviews, strategic documents, and key metrics
- Identify any existing and potential process bottlenecks between members of a team or between teams
- Recommend resource scheduling processes and streamline workflows
- Ensure that you have adequate capacity to meet demands which can be addressed through recruitment
- Understand how your current structure is impacting the quality of the education experience you provide to your pupils.
The output of our work will be a new, optimised resourcing structure for specific workstreams or sub-teams to deliver their current and future workload, taking into account important resourcing considerations such as the onboarding of new provision or a significant change such as a merger.
PAG is further able to support your team in implementing the capacity plan over a series of weeks. Should PAG identify through our work that you may benefit from recruiting a new team member, PAG can also support the trust in identifying the right skills mix for new roles.
PAG can help you to analyse your staffing capacity in order to address key resourcing issues to enable your organisation to meet its strategic priorities.