Trust Capacity Fund (TCaF)
What is the Trust Capacity Fund (TCaF)?
The Trust Capacity Fund (TCaF) 2020-21 will award up to £17 million to support trust growth and development across England. The first application window opened as planned on April 6th and will remain open until 31st December 2020. The maximum grant threshold available is £310,000, depending on the eligibility criteria. There are five strands of funding, classified as follows:
- A1: Support strong trusts to grow and innovate in areas of long-standing need
- A2: Encourage trusts to grow by converting and improving weaker maintained schools or adding vulnerable academies and improving them
- B: Accelerate the development of mid-sized trusts with the potential to be strong
- C: Create new trusts either by single academy trusts joining larger trusts or by supporting the growth of existing ones via mergers or priority projects identified by Regional Schools Commissioners (RSCs)
- D: supporting outstanding or good local authority maintained rural schools to collaborate and create new, strong multi-academy trusts (MATs).
PAG has supported a number of clients in writing their application and growth plans and to date has been able to secure more than £500,000 for a wide range of clients all over England.
PAG secured 100% of TCaF amounts bid for and has an overall bid success rate in excess of 90% across a range of DfE funding rounds and other competitions.
Premier Advisory Group can provide high-quality bid-writing and review services, including consultancy and research, to support you in your TCaF application.
"Premier Advisory worked with us to help us secure TCaF funding to support the delivery of the next phase of our trust´s strategy. PAG helped us refine our growth plan and application form efficiently and effectively, taking time to understand our vision and ethos. We were impressed with how PAG was able to match our narrative style to reflect the aims and ambitions of our trust while ensuring adherence to the TCaF criteria."